As many of you are aware, on Sunday evening, March 15, the state announced the closing of all schools. Though we are not a public school, we are modifying our in-class schedule to render it more consistent with the directives of state government In an effort to protect our students and staff from the Coronavirus outbreak, the following modifications have been put into effect, effective immediately:
- All group SD training classes are suspended until the end of the month, and a decision on when to resume will be announced prior to that time
- Students who are not ill or immune compromised will be offered private sessions in person
- Students who are unable to attend in-person private sessions will be provided with private lessons via facetime in order to ensure that there is no disruption to the training
- Small group sessions (basic obedience) training classes will continue as these contain 5 students or less
- Any visitor or student who is ill or immune compromised should not present to the facility
- All community field trips have been suspended until further notice
These safety measure are necessary as 100% of our students live with physical disabilities, and several are immune compromised. The FSDS cleans and sanitizes all surfaces regularly.
Stay safe, we will get through this together.