Your comments, questions and/or suggestions are always welcome. If you have questions about our programs and/or services, you may be able to locate your answer by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions, page. Answers to questions on specific programs may be found by visiting any of the following pages:
- What types of dogs do you train? (service or facility)
- Do I qualify to apply for a dog?
- I am looking for information on your Canine Safety Training.
- I would like to know more about your youth-based training program.
- I would like information on your Master SD Trainer Apprenticeship Program.
- How can my privately trained dog and I become a certified team?
- How can I become a Service Dog Evaluator in your outreach program?
- I am ready to take the certification test, how can I locate an Evaluator?
Additionally, please do not email us to request any of the following, as we do not offer these services:
- financial support for individuals who seek to train with another program or trainer
- financial support with veterinary care for your dog
- intervention in service dog disputes for any dog that is not trained and/or certified by the FSDS
If you cannot find the answer to your question(s), then please contact us by using the form below. A staff member will be in touch with you within 3 business days.
If you wish to send an application, donation or inquiry by mail, our mailing address is:
FSDS, 9617 N. Metro Pkwy., Ste. 1072, Phoenix, AZ 85051
You can contact us by phone at: 602-870-2008
Please be certain to provide your contact information including email address, daytime phone number and the name of your department or agency (if applicable).
For inquiries, feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.